01. Mary is an only child and the only witch in her entire family.
02. Her parents place extreme pressure on her to be her best.
03. Her birthday is December 17th. Exactly a week before Christmas.
04. Her best friend is Oliver Vance. They met on the platform and have been inseparable ever since.
05. Her first kiss was James Potter. It was the epitome of an awkward first kiss and she wouldn’t have it any other way.
06. Everybody loves Mary.
07. Hogwarts is her favorite place in the entire world…and she’s terrified to ever leave it.
08. She’s faced severe persecution as a muggleborn. Including an attack by Mulciber because of it.
09. She’s a lover, not a fighter. But she’ll fight like hell for what she loves.
10. Her first (and only) love is Finbar Quigley
11. She plans on becoming a healer upon graduation from Hogwarts and spends her free time training in the Hospital Wing with Madame Pomfrey
12. The boys at Hogwarts are divided over looking at her like a little sister (as all the Marauder’s did) and wanting to date her.
13. She would give anyone a chance to be her friend; despite their house or blood standing.
14. She is a big believer in second chances, but rarely gives out a third.
15. She is one of the smartest girls in her class; excelling in Potions and Transfiguration.
16. She will go to the end of the earth and back for her friends.
17. When Mary loved, it is with every single piece of her.
18. She only smokes cigarettes when she is sloshed or upset.
19. Her favorite movie is the muggle movie Gone With The Wind
20. She been trying her hardest throughout all her years at Hogwarts to get Lily and James together; despite the fact that she cared for Severus deeply.
21. It is a lot easier for her to forgive someone who hurt her, than for her to forgive someone who hurt the people she loved.
22. She hates flying. During first year lessons, she fell and broke her wrist. That event began her passion with healing.
23. Even though she hates it, she is taking flying lessons from Emmeline to understand Barry more.
24. She has a secret obsession with muggle Romance novels and dreamed of that forever type of love.
25. The lake is her safe place at Hogwarts. Whenever Mary is upset, one could find her there.